History

dp-bike
REVOLUTIONS - 1921 to Today

1921 Shop established by Bernard Little    in Market Place Ross-on-Wye selling Cycles and Motor Cycles

Late 20’s Shop moves from Market Place to current position of 48 Broad St Ross-on-Wye and Les Hall joins Bernard Little under the trading title of Little& Hall. Both are keen trials riders winning many trophies between them

1932 Leonard Little joins shop as employee as mechanic

1957 Bernard Little retires and his son Leonard takes over as partner to Les Hall

1961 Car Accessories added to stock

1966 Les Hall retires. Evelyn Little takes his place as partner

1971 Motor Cycle part of business closed to concentrate on cycles and car accessories

1975 Rob Little joins business as mechanic/shop assistant

1981 Bill Barker joins business as mechanic/shop assistant. Leonard Little dies suddenly from heart attack leaving shop to be run by mother and son partnership of Evelyn and Rob Little

1984 Evelyn Little retires and Bill Barker takes her place as partner to Rob Little

1990 Second shop opened in Coleford under name of Revolutions

1992 Ross shop name changed to Revolutions

1995 Bill Barker resigns to concentrate on other business interests leaving Rob to run business on his own

2000 Coleford shop closed due to end of lease

2016 Shop still going strong and being run by Rob and his wonderful assistant Nic Williams. Shop is oldest business in Ross to be run by original family ... and we are getting really excited by the developments in electric bikes